Intro

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
jpaus

Hey everyone. I'm in the boat market so I joined the forums of the boats I like, Pioneer, keywest, Tidewater and Sea fox. I was in the Nautic Star page but quickly eliminated that from the list after seeing 80% of the post with a list of complaints. Look forward to lurking and asking some question.
thecoastisclear

Welcome! Ask away - this forum is relatively new and small, but I try to stay active. The more we're active the better it will be!

I haven't met a Pioneer owner (yet) that didn't love their boat! I've owned mine for just shy of 3 years and my only complaint is that they don't make a larger hull with twin engines! :lol:
jpaus

Thanks mfive. I'm in the Tampa bay area. Would be interested in dealer experiences. Looking to take the family to a beach, sandbar, near reef and flats/bay fishing.
crackedconch

Welcome jpaus!! I spent several moths looking around at those same boats and kept coming back to the Pioneer. I bought mine back in April and love the boat! As you do research on it, you won't find very many complaints. Most of the ones I found were from the early models.

Tamp Bay area, huh? I lived in Lakeland for 25 years. We still go back once in a while to visit in-laws and kids. We'll be heading up there with the boat to go to Homosassa for scallop season.

Anyway, like mfive said, any questions just ask away!

Tight lines,
Mike
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!!"

2016 197SF
2016 Suzuki DF150