Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.
SeaFoam180

Hello all -

My name is Dave, live in central FL (Oviedo) and will most often be seen on the water between Ponce Inlet & Port Canaveral. (and maybe flushing my motor in the St. John's river :D )

I've been the owner of a SportFish 180 for a whole week as of today!

Looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can. Eric - thanks for starting this up - hopefully we can get some 'recruits' and grow this into THE Pioneer forum.
sf180side.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thecoastisclear

Hey Dave! Welcome aboard.

I've always been fond of the seafoam green color on the Pioneers! Thanks for joining. I, too, hope we can get this off the ground and give us all a great place to gather, chat, and learn from one another.

I'm always open to feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the site.
crackedconch

Welcome Dave and congratulations on the 180SF!! Looks like you got yours at Palm City Yachts too! They were great there.

Mike
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!!"

2016 197SF
2016 Suzuki DF150
Compressro

Hey Dave! Love your 180. We are in the waiting phase while our 175 Bay Sport gets built. Spray date is set for next week. Not exactly sure how long it will be after that but we’re very excited. We will be jumping up from our 2002 Key West 1720. We also boat the areas of Ponce, NSB, & St. John’s. Hope to see you out there soon!
thecoastisclear

Welcome aboard Compressro! That is exciting. What color did you order?
Compressro

thecoastisclear wrote:
March 1st, 2018, 11:21 am
Welcome aboard Compressro! That is exciting. What color did you order?
We went with Abaco Green!